Sophie La Girafe | So Pure Senso Ball
In Paris 1961, Monsieur Rampeau cleverly moulded sap from the Hevea tree into a toy giraffe design, which saw the birth of Sophie the Giraffe as an ideal plaything for babies to grasp with their little hands. The Sensory Ball takes the same premise and adapts the character into a toy with colourful shapes, handles and textured panels to help stimulate sight and touch development, curiosity and fine motor skills.
Sensory Ball by Sophie la girafe®
A fun colourful sensorial ball made from 100% natural rubber!
- Safe and soft for your little one
- Bright and fun colours to stimulate baby’s visual sense
- 8 tiny holes to develop baby’s curiosity and motor skills
- Providing multiple textures for their hands to explore (dots, striaes, stars and grid pattern)
- Light and ergonomic, the ball is easy to grab with the 2 integrated handles.A fun colourful sensorial ball made from 100% natural rubber!